Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

And Now For Something Completely DIfferent

So this post has nothing to do with hiking, running, walking, planks or things like that.

On Wednesday, April 6th, 6:30 - 7:30 I will be giving a presentation at the Media Upper Providence Library. The session titled, Opening Doors:No Strings Advice for Home Buyers and Home Sellers is ..well it's just what it sounds like I hope. A stress free learning opportunity for home buyers and home sellers.  

If you know me, in real life, you likely know that I work for the local REALTOR Association. I wear several hats there but the one that applies to this presentation is Association Ombudsman. Go ahead, try saying it three times fast! What it means is that I am responsible for making sense out of real estate. I take phone calls and emails all day long from buyers, sellers and real estate licensees with questions about real estate; from contracts, to transactions to relationships. I also get calls from people who are in dispute over real estate issues. And regardless of the type of call I find there are common threads. I often say to myself if they had only known or asked (fill in the blank). The thing is most people don't know what they need to know or ask. 

This presentation is for buyers and sellers only to learn some of the things they didn’t know they need to know about buying and selling a home. It's not a learn how to do it yourself class. My objective is to leave attendees with a better understanding of the process so they can achieve what's best for them. People who attend will walk away with a list of things to consider and resources for additional help. 

So if you or someone you know is, or will be, interested in buying or selling a home now or in the near future, please share this information with them. The event is at the Media Upper Providence Library at its temporary location above the Media Firehouse, 11 S. Jackson Street, Media, PA.

There is no cost to attend but registration is required. Click here to register online or call the library at  610-566-1918.  Here is a link to a flyer

No comments:

Post a Comment