Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Inspiration

If you apply the theory of six degrees of separation, I know a woman who crossed the finish line of the Georgia Death Race yesterday. And she didn't just finish she was second female across the line!

Maggie doesn't know me from Adam, I'm sure,
but I remember her from the first
 Misery Loves Company 50 Shades of Sore event. 
Because I am connected to some MLC folks on Facebook who are connected to Maggie on FB, I was able to get caught up in the frenzy of following her progress in yesterdays event.

Following an event and people like that inspires me. I know I'm not alone in that feeling. It's magnified when you kinda sorta know the person who has just achieved greatness. Maggie is NOT "just like me" or the other way around but because she is real to me -- not just a celebrated name -- her success is a reminder that we can all do the things we want to do. We just have to remember how much we want to do them.

And we have to remember that we don't have to want to do all the things either. Be happy. :)

Meanwhile, I'm doing well with operation reboot. This week was great until Friday. I did not miss any days of activity. Friday is a normal rest day and I came home feeling horrible. Everyone at work is sick and I think I got it.

Stuff happens. I'm using the time to sleep and to prepare and organize various projects. It's all good.

Keep smiling and keep moving

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment