Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

It's Snowing!!

So why is snow such a big deal? You might think it's because I'm a meteorological winter baby. That could be part of it. It's not a secret that I wish for snow on my birthday every year. But that's not the reason. My fascination with snow is tied to my fascination with weather.

Snow is weather magic! For days we've talked about this storm coming. It's been cold but otherwise nothing to suggest any change in the status quo except the words of hard working and under appreciated forecasters. Then just like that snow arrives. It was 6:30 p.m. in Media, btw.

Thunderstorms are another piece of weather magic. All the things that have to be just right for it to happen. So yeah, thunder-snow puts me over the top.

6:30 p.m. First Flakes Falling

7:15 a coating on the sidewalk and porch

Still 7:15 a little on the cars too

8:40 starting to fall a tad heavier. 
 Ok that's it for tonight. See you tomorrow.

-Keep smiling and keep moving
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment