Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

So on Thursday I spent an hour at the gym. 30 miutes on weights and 30 minutes on the bike. The gym is still a strange activity for me. I still have to force myself or talk myself into going but I always feel good when I'm done.

Today is a rest day. Tomorrow I will meet with USAFIT-Philly. On Sunday, I'm running in the Philadelphia Distance Run (half marathon). I'd like to run the 10 miles with the red group at Philly Fit anyway to keep up with my back to back runs. It may mean that my run at the PDR will not be as fast or as good as it could be if I rested tomorrow. I really don't know that for sure though. I guess this will be a good way to find out. I'm certain I can finish 10 on Saturday and 13 on Sunday as long as I don't get too caught up in the race atmosphere on Sunday and go out to fast. I'll let you know.

To keep me honest I'll tell you now that my bib number for Sunday is 14298.

Keep smiling, keep moving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment