Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Yoga and a short run 1-15-17

Today brought bright sunshine and little or no clouds. However, after two days accumulating 10 miles walking on paved surfaces (after a month or more of almost nothing) my shins were feeling it and my mind was sluggish. So I opted for taking it slow at home this morning. 

After catching up with family and friends on Facebook with a side of coffee, I began working on writing a real estate course for work. 4 hours later (time really does fly when you like what you do) I went in search of some physical activity. 

I found a 30 minute stretching yoga video online. After that I felt energized enough to want to go for a short run. I simply added shoes, hat, gloves and a jacket to what I was already wearing and off I went. 1 mile around my neighborhood. I had to walk a little bit of it. That's where I'm at right now and I'm OK with that. 

Keep smiling and keep moving
-Paula 

No comments:

Post a Comment