Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gym day

Today it was cold...barely above 35 all day. I opted for the gym. I probably should have run outside since the forecast is calling for possible snow on Saturday into Sunday but I just wasn't in the mood for cold running and the gym was better than doing nothing. I timed my trip there and back including the workout. I'm trying to decide if I want to try going in the mornings before work twice a week. I wouldn't start something like that until after Goofy (probably after the cruise even) but it's a thought. Even after the cruise I still have to get through February which is so often a pretty crappy month weatherwise. To do that (workout before work) I'd have to set the alarm for 4:45. I'm really not sure I want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment