Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27, 2009

I started out with a walk to get my haircut. Out and back to my house was 2 miles. Then I headed out for an easy run, planning to do a neighborhoo loop which is a little over 2 miles. As I was coming down the last stretch of that I realized I still felt really good and had some energy left so I kept going into Media and ran one loop of the 5 mile run. I had to cut off part of State Street because it's Wednesday. On Wednesdays in the summer, State Street is closed to traffic and the restaurants put out table for dining. I could have run through but I felt bad taking my sweaty self through those diners. So I detoured around all that. Still, with the additional distance from home to the loop my total for the night running was about 5 miles and walking 2 miles.

The outside of my lower right leg was sore when I was walking. When I started running it went away. But as I sit here (almost three hours later) it feels sore again. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment