Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Flexibility Revisted

Since this is a four day weekend for me, I planned on two hikes. Friday and again today. If the title of this post has not already clued you in then, SPOILER ALERT, I did not hike today. 

Physically I have recovered from Friday. Expected wind chills in the mid-20s to start is tolerable. Been there done that and have a few tricks up my sleeve for that. Some of them literally up my sleeve*. The snow of course was not an issue. It was the rain mixed in followed by high winds with gusts in the 30 to 40 mph range. I'd end up with a chill that would last until next weekend! 

So instead I opted for a short walk to enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. I had received a Wawa rewards coupon for free birthday coffee good until 1/14/2024. Today is 1/14/2024. Except apparently that means midnight before the coupon expiry date. Still got my coffee just had to be flexible yet again. 😎

Keep Smiling Keep Moving (even when the weather and your coupons conspire to try to make you frown) LOL

-Paula 

* Or down your sleeve as the case may be. Put your hydration tube down your sleeve in below freezing weather and your water will remain water :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment