Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year

On January 2nd last year, Dave and I went ice skating and he taught me how to skate backward. This was thing one of what was hoped to be 27 new things in 2014. I think I only made it to 5 or 6 new things. I had fun with the things I did learn, I just didn't pursue the goal aggressively enough to make it to 27. Yet, 2014 was not a disappointment. I learned lots of stuff in 2014, just not within the parameters of my goal. Goals are good unless you regret stuff because you didn't get there.

In 2014 I hiked three more sections of the Horse Shoe Trail, sort of started the Mason Dixon Trail, rode my bike 30 miles in one ride, hiked my longest hike in one day.I also -- 

Hiked my first section of the Appalachian Trail
Hiked to the top of Hawk Mountain



And so much more.
2015 is going to be another great year. Thanks for reading,

Keep smiling and keep moving. 
-Paula 

No comments:

Post a Comment