Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

No Whining

Allergies suck! Period. End of story. Yeah yeah, I know. In the grand scheme of things that I could suffer from - this is so minor. I have to keep reminding myself and stop whining.

So focusing on the positives of life lately -

1) It got down into the 40s last night. Can the first frost be far behind? Ok that's kinda like whining still so moving on....

2) I got out on my bike two days in a row last week. See "Lacking Consistency" to understand how much of an accomplishment that is (but ignore the whining of that post please).

3) Spent two days in Harrisburg this week for work. Had a great walk to and back from dinner on Monday night. Across the river in gorgeous moonlight with a real nip of fall in the air.

4) Walked into Media tonight with Dave for "Dining Under the Stars". Another beautiful night. It's was more about the walk than the dining but both were enjoyable.

I'll leave you with photos of from this evening and promise to come back soon with less whining.


People watching while waiting for our meal. One little girl
(not this one) was skipping and laughing the whole way
"Daddy, I'm running on the trolley tracks"

Entertainment tonight courtesy of the
Penncrest Glee Club.


No comments:

Post a Comment