Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

4 miles in the snow

Ok.. getting back to a full schedule is proving quite a challenge. Between my sinus issues and the weather it's seems i'm always backed up. Last night I came home from work determined to run. Did I mention we had a 20 inch snowfall over the weekend? I think Dave thought I was a little bit crazy .. but then he already knew that. I finished 4 miles around my neighborhood. I have to say that dodging snow piles is a great way to pass the miles.

I passed on running tonight. Although it was warmer than yesterday it was also more humid and I just didn't feel like dealing with that. At this moment it is snowing again and the totals are expected to exceed the weekend totals so unlikely I'll be able to run tomorrow or get to the gym. I guess I really should have gone out tonight.

Thursday? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment